Hey, I have been awarded Best Moment Award by Kitty.
RULES of the Best Moment Award:
Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video. Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awards! The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award; and, winners, notify them the great news!
- What makes a good acceptance speech?
- Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way
- Humour. Keep us entertained and smiling
- Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives
- Get an idea from the great acceptance speeches, compiled inMomentMatters.com/Speech
- Display the award’s badge on your blog/website, downloadable inMomentMatters.com/Award
Lastly…nope, nope, firstly I would like to thank Kitty for nominating me. I be in a surprise how she find my blog. She shock me, you know.By the way, it’s a great news for me and my blog– It’s Me. Well, well, really thanks her!!
( I was in bad mood these few days as what I plan crash without me preparing to face them, then this Kitty just like the Santa Claus who send me a really-good-present. Is it Christmas coming?)
I have never expect to be nominated, though. I really need to thank a person who always checking my blog, accompanied me with her lovely comments. It’s touching when you found out someone really look into your blog. Thank you, Michelle!!
These are the people who I think their blogs great:
Have a look!!
- Tell me about it
- Harsh Reality
- The Live Simply Blog
- I love green inspiration
- Leanne Cole Photography
- Expressions of my life-An evolution of art
- Cristian Mihai
- Vintage Reflection
- Cloud Lounge